Highly qualified specialists ensure proper quality of your welded products.
Highly qualified specialists, including a welding supervisor and a weld seam Visual Test (VT1) coordinator, ensure proper quality of your welded products.
After welding, the structures can be annealed. We can perform post-weld heat treatment of structures up to 1000x1000x2000 mm, while annealing of larger sizes are outsourced to reliable partners.
- Welding materials: structural steels grades S235, S275, S355;
- Gas-shielded metal arc welding (MIG/MAG) with numerically controlled Kemppi FastMig M welder;
- TIG welding of aluminium and stainless steel with Kemppi MasterTig MLS 3000;
- Welding of 3-18 mm thick sheets and pipes;
- Internal control of production in accordance with EN 1090-1, EN 1090-2 (EXC2 class).