From the very start of STEVILA operations, the priority strategies of the company included employment of the state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and equipment and implementation of new production planning methodologies which were understood to be the only ways of securing high quality of production, lower production costs, and shorter delivery times. The main objective of Lithuanian and German joint venture STEVILA is reaching the level of the leading western manufacturing companies and also to consolidate its positions in the market.
Since the first modern CNC turning machine was bought in 1997, the machinery fleet has been steadily growing from year to year. Currently STEVILA employs 30 CNC turning lathes, 35 CNC milling machines as well as non-computerised traditional metal-working machines. The company produces high quality products at a good price by combining the possibilities offered by new state-of-the-art equipment with those of the traditional machines.
In 2001 STEVILA introduced FORB, a production planning system developed by a German software producer R&B GmbH. Moreover, the company developed a good organisational system based on the experience of German mechanical tooling companies.
It took only twenty seven years for small enterprise, which used to employ 3 workers and 4 old Russian machines in 1997, to grow into a company with 170 employees. Qualified administration and production staff along with the correct choice of the business strategy enabled the company to become one of the leading mechanical tooling companies in Lithuania.
Positive customer feedback about us
- Long-term cooperation based on openness, trust and prompt communication
- Proactive approach to developing more efficient partnership and simplifying overall purchasing experience for customers
- Flexible delivery models as required: standard orders, quantity and time contracts with security quantities in the warehouse to ensure very short delivery times
- Communication in German and English
- High product quality; Immediate reactions in case of deviations
- Wide range of services from a single source, giving customers the opportunity to reduce the number of suppliers: medium and bigger batches of CNC turning, CNC milling, welded constructions, large parts, assembled units
- Financial stability enables large projects to be managed
- High technological level and competence of employees
- Implementation of new services and capacity building according to customer needs. We grow together with our partners.
- On-time delivery> 95%. Timely information regarding changes and possibilities to catch up with express deliveries