Large precision machining
One of our main goals at Stevila is to offer our customers outstanding quality. In addition to investments in production facilities, we also invest in metrology: the quality control laboratory received the third CNC coordinate measuring machine ( CMM) from Hexagon DEA with the measuring range up to 6000x2000x1500 mm. Stevila is in a position to offer products with detailed measurement protocols and services of large structure metrology.
5-axis milling up to 6000 x 1500 x 2000 mm / Turning up to Ø2000 mm, max. turning length 1500 mm
Turning up toØ750 mm, max. turning length 1650 mm
Milling up to 4200 x 2200 x 760 mm
Welding of steel structures
STEVILA is certified to ISO 3834-3. Highly qualified specialists, including a welding supervisor and a weld seam Visual Test (VT1) coordinator, ensure proper quality of your welded products.
After welding, the structures can be annealed. We can perform post-weld heat treatment of structures up to 1000x1000x2000 mm, while annealing of larger sizes are outsourced to reliable partners.
- Welding materials: structural steels grades S235, S275, S355;
- Gas-shielded metal arc welding (MIG/MAG) with numerically controlled Kemppi FastMig M welder;
- TIG welding of aluminium and stainless steel with Kemppi MasterTig MLS 3000;
- Welding of 3-18 mm thick sheets and pipes;
- Internal control of production in accordance with EN 1090-1, EN 1090-2 (EXC2 class).